>Sigh…Entering polytechnic was such an exciting experience for me, until this week, where we seperate with all our “first friends/cliques”, and join people from our school.I was such a naive kid when applying for Direct Poly Admission. OF ALL WONDERFUL schools, I went to apply for a Networking course in School Of IIT(Informatics & Information Technology). I said I was naive. I got so excited about this course just becuase of a simple talk session.
So much for having a Pilot/Air Steward dream since I was a child.
Fine. It will definitely be benificial owning an IT cert in the future, but I have never even thought of getting an IT related job before.
I feel damn F-ed up since this School Discovery Programme thing started this week.
Everybody else get to go on excursions, cut up things, build robots, and go to the beach but IT students face the f-ing computer and do a module called “Effective Internet Research”. For me, is face this shit with all the weird people.
You see when you do something you don’t like, it won’t be so bad if you have at least a friend you can talk or turn to.
This subject is so uninteresting and I know the teachers know their stuffs well but they can’t bloody teach! They give me the feeling that they are not confident of what they are doing.
(PUT MY WRONG CHOICE OF COURSE, AND BORING MODULE ASIDE,)
GOSH! Everyday I walk into class is like i’m walking into a freaking LAN shop! NEVERMIND. Like 90% of the people there behave like seondary 2 kids. And their sense of humor is just seriously screwed up! Let me give you a similar but unrelated example:
Boy A: APPLE RED MEH? APPLE IS BLACK LAH!
Rest of the people: *HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 2011 JOKE OF THE YEAR!*
In class, Twitter and Facebook are my best friends. I can’t get myself to talk to anybody.
I managed to survive the past 2 days because at least I get to meet my clique for lunch and dinner. Other than that. I’m alone in class. Just me in my own world. I stare at the stupid screen, the stupid screen stare at me.
There are 2 kinds of motivation that motivates you to come to school. 1 is what you are learning(your course) and 2 are your friends. Some get motivated by either 1 or both. But for me, I’m not doing what I wanna do and my friends are all in different schools and i’m stuck with all these people.
Today, the 3rd day, I already feel like dying.
- Early morning went to the LAN shop(class) and did some boring stuffs mainly about “Effective Internet Research” =.=
- Was like alone the whole day.
- I din make any friends in THAT class. Just can’t help it.
- Today never meet clique for lunch cuz every1’s busy with activities planned for them.
- So ate with 2 people at engineering school. There was hardly any conversation going on.
- Came back to class. Door locked. Felt damn sad at that time already, facepalm all the way. Until i fell asleep on my knees for a few mins.
- Woke up.
- Crap lessons again.
- Couldn’t take all this lonliness and nonsense anymore so left class and came home and tadaaa here I am.
I feel like im on the edge, the very very edge already.